Games Service Technician (FSA)
- TBD, Seattle, WA, United States
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Games Service Tech (FSA). The route territory for this position includes the greater Seattle, WA and surrounding area. As a route technician you are responsible for managing a designated territory in an efficient and professional manner that includes experience appropriate repairs, merchandising and collections.
The base salary range for this position is $22 - $24 per hour, depending on experience.
Player One Amusement Group employs over 450 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption and amusement gaming equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks. Visit us at www.winwithp1ag.com.
Cineplex Entertainment LP is one of Canada’s leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). With approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs, including a PTO plan. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
- Repairing equipment and troubleshooting issues, according to skill level.
- Merchandising of gaming equipment (plush and prizes) as needed.
- Maintain amusements equipment at customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Responsible for accurate route collections of monies, adhering to proper cash handling procedures.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Detailed record keeping of all meters.
- Complete follow up as assigned.
- Ensure each location is set up to maximize revenue and earning potential through location rotations and promotion opportunities.
- Find new leads as available.
- High School or equivalent
- Solid experience managing a route or similar background
- Experience within the gaming industry a big plus
- Driving record must be clean and upheld
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Solid work ethic for being punctual, dependable and customer driven
- Efficient at managing a workload with minimal supervision
- Always working accurately and efficiently
- Solid organization skills in managing paperwork, tools, parts, etc.
Competitive wages, flexibility, paid time off, including Vacation and Sick leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please
LANG: EN #CB