Service Support Technician
- 5 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ, United States
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Service Support Technician for our Eastern division located in Somerset, NJ 08873. The Service Support Technician is responsible for minor repair and maintenance of amusement equipment and providing additional warehouse support as needed.
Player One Amusement Group employs over 450 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption and amusement gaming equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks. Visit us at www.winwithp1ag.com.
Cineplex Entertainment LP is one of Canada’s leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). With approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs, including a PTO plan. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
- Assist in prepping amusement gaming machines for delivery: including minor repairs, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Warehouse related task to support the business needs
- Delivery and set up of gaming machines
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Organizational and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically capable of handling heavy vending and amusement machines such as merchandisers, arcade games and claw machines
- High School diploma
- Candidates must be able to work with AC and DC current and troubleshoot equipment both in the home warehouse and occasionally out on location
- Mechanical/technical aptitude
Flexibility, paid time off, including Vacation and Sick leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please
LANG: EN #CB