Warehouse/Driver - Player One Amusement Group
- 2318 Pecan Ct, Fort Worth, TX 76114, USA
Player One Amusement Group (P1AG), a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse/Driver based at our 2318 Pecan Court, Fort Worth, Texas 76117 location.
P1AG employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! For more information regarding P1AG please visit our website at www.winwithp1ag.com.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Shipping and receiving of equipment and parts.
- Loading and unloading of equipment.
- Inventory control of amusement gaming equipment to ensure efficient use of the warehouse.
- The position requires the employee to pick up and deliver amusement machines and occasionally assist with installation of Amusement equipment on location.
- Support service personnel.
- Prep new and used amusement games.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of all in-house and off-site work areas. Adhere to all health and safety requirements by the organization.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, Municipal, Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.
- GED/High School diploma.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a warehouse environment.
- A minimum of one year's experience driving a 26' box truck (local) preferred.
- You must be comfortable driving vehicles up to 26’/26,000 lbs.
- Forklift experience.
- A valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
- Reliable with customer service skills and adaptable to change.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible work schedule that may include an evening or weekend as needed for project based installations.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. 15%
- Ability to move/push gaming equipment. 15%
- Sitting/driving 15%
- Walking/Standing 40%
- Bending/squatting 15%
Flexible schedule, Competitive pay, Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Disability, Life insurance and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please