VIP Part Time Kitchen Staff - Cineplex VIP Cinemas University District
- 3953 University Ave NW, Calgary, AB T3B, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Right now Cineplex is looking for dynamic
VIP Kitchen Staff
As a VIP Kitchen Staff Member you support the Back-of-House Manager in leading the food service experience in your location. Our Kitchen Staff Members are passionate about food and hospitality, and look to bring their experience towards providing an intimate and sophisticated night out through their food preparation. VIP Kitchen Staff are responsible for preparing and plating all food offerings for our VIP guests for both lounge and in-seat service in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high-standard of hospitality.
- Food Service Preparation - Set up and stock stations with all necessary ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, preparing meat, or preparing sauces)
- Food Service Execution - Ensure high standard of food quality and follow to plating specifications, ensure that orders come out in excellent quality and promptly
- Food Safety and Organization - Comply with different kitchen standards such as nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards, ensure cleanliness of kitchen maintain stock inventory
- Kitchen Leadership - maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and staff
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Superior understanding of how food preparation relates to delivering an exceptional
- Guest Experience Proven problem solving and quick thinking skills in fast-paced situations
- Proven working experience as a kitchen staff
- Math skills and computer literacy
- Extended periods of time standing, walking, bending, carrying and assisting with bartending tasks
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
Health & Safety:
Management will be held accountable for the Health & Safety of all employees under their supervision. Management is responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures. Employees must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. All reported injuries that meet reporting requirements must be reported immediately to the General Manager and the Health & Safety Manager.
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
LANG: EN #CB