VIP Part Time Food and Beverage Staff - Cineplex VIP Cinemas Brentwood
- 1920 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 0K5, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
VIP Food and Beverage Staff
With VIP Cinemas, guests enjoy a premium entertainment experience available exclusively in Canada at Cineplex Entertainment theatres. They feature specially designed auditoriums exclusively for adult guests, in-seat menu service, a licensed lounge and a dedicated box office. VIP auditoriums feature reserved seating, enabling guests to select their specific seat at the time of purchase. A VIP auditorium also features full stadium seating, with larger, upgraded seats with table tops embedded in their armrest. Once seated, a Cast Member will present the guest with a menu and take their order. Ordered items will be delivered directly to the guest at their seat. Guests can also enjoy a licensed lounge before and after a movie.
VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF primary responsibilities are to welcome and serve our guests and to provide a clean and safe entertainment environment, ranging from a behind the scenes cooking role, bartenders, to a front of house lounge server.
We count on our VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF to ensure Cineplex Entertainment provides each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. The Cineplex atmosphere is energetic, fast-paced, social, exciting and positive.
You are committed to providing quality food service; creating and maintaining the VIP experience and assist with providing a welcoming atmosphere to all guests. Throughout your shift, you are friendly and upbeat and you pride yourself on your organization, quickness and product knowledge. You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and love to work in a dynamic environment.
We are currently recruiting VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF for the VIP service area of this location. The staff working in these areas of the operation are key to ensuring we are passionately delivering an exceptional entertainment experience.
We are looking for the following roles to be filled:
- Kitchen Staff/Attendants:
- Incorporates cooks and food preparation staff, who will provide food for guests in lounge and auditorium environments.
- Providing service and taking orders for guests in our licensed lounge and providing them with a comfortable experience before or after their film.
- Creating a friendly inviting atmosphere for our Guests to enjoy their favourite beverage created by you.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in theatre.
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
What does it take to be a successful member of the Bar/Lounge Staff?
- You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment
- You are available to work late on weekends and some late weeknights You possess superior communication skills
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
LANG: EN #CB