- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks
The Billing Coordinator performs a variety of billings and administrative duties necessary for invoicing the clients for projects completed and/or recurring charges ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Generate recurring billings and/or one-time billings for creative and project revenue, review and ensure that correct back-up is attached to the invoice
- Investigate & address discrepancies from sales order & client's purchase order prior to billing, monitor CRM for fulfilled orders to be invoiced, reconcile Intercompany invoices at the end of the month
- Distribute invoices to client (via e-mail or to customer's portals), answer to various requests from clients related to invoices issued.
- Track billings against the forecasted revenue following up with Accounts team for major discrepancies
- Generate monthly reports for financial package. Other duties as assigned.
What You Need:
- Post-secondary education with focus on Accounting and/ or Administration
- 1-3 years experience as billing clerk or general accounting experience
- Experience working with Oracle products (e.g. People Soft), Outlook
Who You Are:
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to deal with large volume of invoices
- Analytical and great attention to details
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please