- 6420 Viscount Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1H3, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
P1AG employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions? If so, we are looking for you! For more information regarding P1AG please visit our website at www.winwithp1ag.com.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex LP, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Merchandise Associate, based in our Mississauga, Ontario location.
- Oversee and manage online orders coming in from e-commerce platform
- Database maintenance
- Customer invoicing
- Occasional customer support
- Create and maintain customer accounts
- Monitor and manage product inventory
- End of month maintenance and reconciliation
- Inventory maintenance
- Report generation
- Strong EXCEL skills required.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational abilities, and teamwork a MUST.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred.
- Shopify experience a plus.
- PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- Able to work a full 40-hour week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Ability to work at a computer desk for extended periods of time 90%
- Walking/Standing 5%
- Bending/squatting for inventory inspection / count 5%
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please