- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office within our Customer Delivery team. Supporting a portfolio of client projects, you may work directly with our Project Coordinators to deliver results through both independent and collaborative work.
The successful candidate is personable, proactive and resourceful with strong leadership and communication skills. You will need to be able to manage a variety of stakeholders, drive value for our clients and deliver projects flawlessly. Experience managing in a team environment, along with a great attitude and willingness to contribute to our company’s success is essential.
PS – did we say you can go to the movies for free?
What You Will Be Doing:
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning & delivery of a variety of projects for a solution based (hardware/software/professional services/creative) B2B organization
- Responsible for quality of all project deliverables by maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, communication and cost control
- Leads the planning phase by ensuring clear understanding for all stakeholders on requirements, scope, timeline, budget and resource requirements
- Responsible for management of all project deliverables from initial solution through to final delivery, including project schedules, risk registers, action logs, change orders, budget and time tracking
- Ensure projects adhere to established framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Manage stakeholder communication through regular reports, calls and meetings
- Manage relationships with external vendors who support in project delivery
- Builds deep understanding of all internal processes, and develops strong relationships with internal teams
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proactively identify, communicate and resolve risks or challenges that would prevent us from delivering flawlessly
- Identify and lead department processes to enhance all aspects of project delivery and client satisfaction
What You Need:
Project Manager Requirements:
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role with project management and team development
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and management skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, generate detailed timelines and project schedules, SOWs, manage budgets, perform resource allocations and facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
Who You Are and What You Offer:
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in the organization
- Grace and professionalism under pressure
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to drive business growth
- Ability to solve problems through experience & critical thinking
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Jira
- Preference for candidates who have completed PMI certification
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please