- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Graphic Designer designs and produces various types of creative elements for national and international clients in both digital, print, and motion formats. The graphic designer is part of creative ideation on mid-level strategic work and helps support high-level strategic creative. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for healthy file management and organization of original working files.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designs and creates art & visuals for all the different touch points our brands and products and marketing needs require
- Participates and contributes to creative brainstorming sessions with the creative team
- Prepares and edits photography for creative executions that include manipulation, edits, effects and overall clean up
- Organizes working files and ensures folders and layers are clean and named for easy use in the future
- Create motion spots, and add motion to provided elements
What You Need:
- Post-secondary education with focus on Graphic Design or motion design
- 1-3 Years of hands on experience in Adobe Creative suite
- Experience in a creative agency or in-house team
Who You Are:
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in motion design trends
- Ability to listen and interpret feedback and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to follow process and communicate efficiently
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please