Games Service Tech (Field Service Associate) - Player One Amusement Group
- TBD, Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Games Service Tech (FSA). The route territory for this position includes Birmingham & surrounding area. As a route technician you are responsible for managing a designated territory in an efficient and professional manner that includes experience appropriate repairs, merchandising and collections.
The hiring range for this role is $15/hour.
P1AG employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! For more information regarding P1AG please visit our website at www.winwithp1ag.com.
- Repairing equipment and troubleshooting issues, according to skill level.
- Merchandising of gaming equipment (plush and prizes) as needed.
- Maintain amusements equipment at customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Responsible for accurate route collections of monies, adhering to proper cash handling procedures.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Detailed record keeping of all meters.
- Complete follow up as assigned.
- Ensure each location is set up to maximize revenue and earning potential through location rotations and promotion opportunities.
- Find new leads as available.
- High School or equivalent
- Solid experience managing a route or similar background
- Experience within the gaming industry a big plus
- Driving record must be clean and upheld
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Solid work ethic for being punctual, dependable and customer driven
- Efficient at managing a workload with minimal supervision
- Always working accurately and efficiently
- Solid organization skills in managing paperwork, tools, parts, etc.
Paid time off, including Vacation and Sick leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please