Manager, Content Delivery - CDM
- 220 Dundas St, London, ON N6A 1H3, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
The Manager, Content Delivery will be responsible for setting best practices, driving stability and flawless execution. The teams will define project scope, implementation of project, training and transitioning to on-going operational team, and post-mordem initiatives with a specific focus on content delivery. The content delivery practice includes content scheduling strategies, segmentation configurations, data feed integrations, reporting, etc.
In this role, you will contribute to the growth and development of internal team members and will empower them to lead deployment roll outs and smaller projects.
You may be required to give presentations on proprietary software, lead brainstorming sessions, and strategy meetings to help ensure the growth and success of the department. Long-term planning and process optimization will be key for success in the role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyzing business requirements to ensure efficiency and resource support for new clients.
- Coordinate internal teams in the development and execution of creative and network management.
- Work with TAM team to manage high priority creative/trafficking related tickets.
On-Boarding and Training
- Create extensive on-boarding documentation in order to facilitate the training of new employees.
- Lead a Client by Client audit of our trafficking process and improve efficiency.
- Lead weekly "war rooms" with account coordinators to discuss issues/overall improvements.
- Playing a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward network management.
- Develop strong relationships and work closely with our technology, product management, operations, and account management teams to facilitate solutions to customer issues. (Escalations)
- Work closely with Technology and Operations on the validation of all new platforms and special projects.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or Marketing.
- 5+ years relevant experience with business, marketing, technology and/or strategy implementation.
- Experience managing a team on a day to day basis.
Who You Are:
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, diverse, environment where change is the only constant.
- Adaptable and flexible to business environments.
What Sets You Apart:
- Have an understanding or background in one of the following disciplines’: Content Design, Data design, Implementation/Execution.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please