Part-Time Amusement Ambassador - Galeries des la Capitale
- 5401 Boulevard des Galeries, Québec, QC G2K 1N4, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex has an immediate opening for the position of Amusement Ambassador, reporting to the FEC Operations Manager, Player One Amusement Group. This position is based at Galeries des la Capitale, 5401 Boulevard des Galeries, Québec, QC G2K 1N4. This is an hourly role and you will be expected to work a variable schedule which will include holidays, days, evenings and weekends Monday to Sunday.
In this role, you will provide exceptional guest service and maintain the operation of the games room at Galeries des la Capitale, as a cashier and amusement ambassador.
- Provide exceptional and friendly guest service
- Obtain payment for playcard purchases in the form of cash, debit and credit
- Balancing cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of work shift
- Maintain cash out operations by following policies and procedures
- Upsell playcards to maximize guest service
- Redeem prizes for guests at the Redemption counter and obtain e-tickets as payment
- Maintaining redemption operations by following policies and procedures
- Restocking of merchandise
- Address and rectify guest complaints and concerns
- Assist in maintaining presentation and working condition of the facility including its games, redemption counter, office, etc.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels of supplies for the facility including the redemption counter, game area, office, staff washrooms, etc.
- Exceed the facility’s cleanliness standards
- Perform weekly audits
- Work safely and honestly
- Arrive for work on time
- Adhere to the facility’s health and safety standards
- Adhere to P1AG’s Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Keep the facility impeccably clean; even picking up and disposing of debris that is not yours
- Be polite and courteous with Guests and fellow team members
- Take pride in your job
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available days (Monday to Friday)
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Display strong verbal communication skills
- Works well in busy environment
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please