Game Room Attendant - Player One Amusement Group
- TBD, Berlin, NJ, United States
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate part-time opening for the position of Arcade Attendant. The locations are located in the Berlin NJ area. As an Arcade Attendant you are responsible for maintaining designated locations in an efficient and professional manner that includes basic repairs, cleaning, filling of the product and other location services.
The hiring range for this role is $12-13/hour.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! For more information regarding P1AG please visit our website at winwithp1ag.com.
- Cleaning and maintaining of arcade equipment.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Communicate with proper personnel location based matters by following company procedures to address and resolve in a timely fashion. This includes inventory and activity within the location.
- Complete follow ups as assigned.
- Perform machine repairs according to skill level.
- Merchandising of gaming equipment (plush and prizes) as needed.
- Maintain amusements equipment at customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Assisting guests with game related issues.
- High level of customer interaction – Instructing guests on game & kiosk operation
- Keeping the Supervisor & Manager abreast of all issues
- High School or equivalent
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Solid work ethic for being punctual, dependable and customer driven
- Efficient at managing a work load with minimal supervision
- Always working accurately and efficiently
- Solid organization skills in managing paperwork, tools, parts, etc.
- Prior experience not necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please