Senior Account Coordinator (12 Month Contract)
- 220 Dundas St, London, ON N6A 1H3, Canada
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for an Sr. Account Coordinator within the Account Services team. Reporting to the Director of Client Operations, you will focus on executing activities for an existing portfolio of clients, including between 1-2 core accounts and 1-2 smaller accounts, with a strong focus on helping deliver exceptional digital experiences and account growth.
We are looking for a professional who is armed with a sense of urgency, solid communication skills and who inspires to deliver high quality results for our clients. The successful candidate is personable, organized, and flexible with 1‐3 years of experience supporting in a team environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Strengthen client relationships with professionalism, clarity, and good judgment to help cultivate additional opportunities, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Manage small to medium sized client projects independently, and supporting your team as a key stakeholder on larger projects
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure client’s goals are met
- Tracking of budgets, including costs and effort, and input into forecasting activities
- Accurate trafficking of client content, troubleshooting, QA, and all follow-up reports/action
- Support and/or run effective internal and external meetings
- Anticipate client needs without prompting
Reporting & Administration
- Organization of client assets, documents, and proofing areas
- Timely and accurate estimating and invoicing of client projects
- Reporting of client activity to Director of Client Operations and Account Manager
- Responsible for tracking and executing task lists independently
- Support with preparation of regular internal and client reporting
- Administration of internal systems on behalf of client team
What You Need:
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- 1‐3 years of experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media agency
- Knowledge of digital signage, experiential and/or digital marketing, digital media or media sales would be considered an asset
Who You Are:
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with ease
- Strong problem solving and troubling shooting skills
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated, and resourceful individual
- Detail oriented and an aptitude for technology
- Open to afterhours work, if needed, for new client experience launches
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please