Director, Marketing CRM
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than ten million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies, restaurants, tickets, and events. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®*debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program, visit www.scene.ca.
The Director, CRM is responsible for for leading SCENE’s member engagement activities, including activation, partner utilization, engagement and retention. The role is a key contributor to the ongoing development and growth of SCENE as the most relevant, innovative and loved loyalty program in Canada. The role will ensure the development of integrated customer journeys spanning the entire SCENE ecosystem to ensure that we are developing the best possible experience for our members. The role manages a significant budget, internal team and network of suppliers to execute SCENE’s strategy and will be a key stakeholder in determining investments in SCENE’s marketing technology and digital roadmaps.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and manage annual marketing plans and budgets, working with partnerships team and other stakeholders to ensure plans support owners and partners as well as SCENE KPIs
- Develop, automate and optimize SCENE’s marketing and member engagement customer journeys using leading CRM / marketing technology platforms
- Develop SCENE’s marketing capabilities, including development of SCENE team skills, marketing technology, partner and channel capabilities
- Work with operations, digital and SCENE agencies/suppliers to align SCENE’s strategies, roadmaps and capabilities with partner and owner needs
- People management – build a highly capable and motivated team of CRM experts
What You Need
- Undergraduate degree with Specialization in Business and/or Marketing
- 7+ years’ marketing leadership for leading brand with significant Direct to Consumer (D2C) and/or 1:1 marketing
- 7+ years’ CRM, loyalty or strategic consulting experience; experience with leading CRM platforms a significant asset
- 7+ years’ experience in contract and vendor oversight - vendor selection and contract negotiation
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Experience planning and managing budgets
- Experienced in leading marketing teams
- Financial acumen, particularly ability to build business cases for investments and define project Return on Investment (ROI)
What Sets You Apart
- Master’s in Business Administration is preferred
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please