Assistant Manager, Xscape Arcade at Mall of America
- 342 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA
The Player One Amusement Group is currently recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager, Xscape Arcade @ Mall of America, reporting to the General Manager, Xscape Arcade @ Mall of America, Space E342, 342 E. Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! For more information regarding P1AG please visit our website at winwithp1ag.com.
The Assistant Manager (AM) is the main contact for employees and customers during an assigned shift. Provides supervision to staff, ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Maintains arcade appearance and redemption presentation to company standards. Provides support to team members during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise.
The AM should be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a supervisor role. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to lead and direct the work of others. Must have a flexible schedule and ability to open and close the arcade based on the needs of the business.
- Assist in all arcade operations.
- Provide excellent customer experience through strong customer service skills.
- Cash handling - Minimize the opportunity for theft by consistently maintaining secure cash and other forms of payment control throughout the arcade.
- Maintain center appearance and structure to company standards.
- Assist with coaching, training and development of all staff.
- Inventory control as required.
- Collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
- Capable of supervising staff and workload, by planning, delegation and supporting company objectives.
- Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Conduct pre-shift walk through of departments - confirm arrival of scheduled team members, compliance with dress code, etc. and intervene accordingly.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service and management or supervisor experience
- Dependable and at least 21 years of age
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong mathematical skills and money handling experience
- Possess excellent customer service and employee relations skills
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong communications skills at all levels of the organization
- Energetic team builder
- General knowledge of related OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Ability to manipulate equipment, tools and supplies and lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Some knowledge of amusement equipment and aptitude for learning repair would be considered assets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please