Traffic Coordinator - Digital Signage
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K 1X9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Traffic Coordinator - Digital Signage role exists to schedule contracted creative and content, following Cineplex company Policies and protocols as assigned to our Out of Home digital signage networks. The role supports Sales growth of the department by ensuring that; client contracts are organized and reported with post campaign analytics as per internal departmental processes, accepted creative meets specs and does not provide a conflict of interest, and is approved by the network’s assigned representative prior to airing to the public. The function of this role includes daily network monitoring & effectively troubleshooting any network issues with the team lead or CDM Helpdesk.
What You Will Be Doing
- Schedule creative and content and log flight details using available software and tools to ensure accurate execution of all campaigns for our digital signage networks.
- Coordinate with external vendor to accommodate all requested photos and provide post campaign analytics and Proof of Performance as requested.
- Working with reports from various sources, extract and summarize crucial data and in a simplified and meaningful way to help monitor the network.
- Keep the team and stakeholders informed of any network issues, challenges or updates.
- Troubleshoot any issues with Helpdesk.
- Working closely with affiliated networks, ensure that all creatives are approved as per each property’s guidelines.
- Liaise with clients to acquire creative and screen to ensure it meets specs, does not provide a network conflict of interest, and is approved by the network’s assigned representative prior to airing to the public.
What You Need
- Post-Secondary Education with Degree or Diploma in Digital Media, Marketing, Commerce, Statistic, Web Development, Information Technology or relevant field Preferred
- 2+ years in advertising media, digital media or agency experience
- 2+ years of office administrative and data entry experience
- High proficiency with MS-Office
Who You Are
- Great attention to detail and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team player
- Self-starter with drive to innovate
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please