Manager, Marketing - CRM & Journey
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than ten million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies, restaurants, tickets, and events. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®*debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program, visit www.scene.ca.
The Marketing Manager develops and executes engagement and retention campaigns for SCENE, owners and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop targeted engagement and retention campaigns for SCENE, owners and partners to deliver personalized content to deliver against partner and program Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Participate in the planning process to ensure that lead times, resources and channels support availability
- Track campaign results and develop insights to improve marketing effectiveness and program returns over time
- Manage the engagement marketing budget and planning for all mid-funnel marketing activities related to the SCENE/Harmony program
- Manage applicable agency relationships
What You Need
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- 3+ years experience creating marketing plans
- 3+ years managing targeted marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience planning and managing marketing budgets
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What Sets You Apart
- Salesforce certification is preferred
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please