Part Time Assistant Manager - Cineplex Cinemas Orchard Plaza
- 1876 Cooper Rd, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9N6, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Are you passionate about movies? Do you enjoy interacting with others? Are you looking for an opportunity for tremendous career growth? Join the Cineplex team and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES™. Land your starring role: The Cineplex team is very exciting, fun, interactive, and passionate about providing each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience.
Right now Cineplex is looking for a dynamic Part-Time Assistant Manager to assist with managing our Cineplex Cinemas Orchard Plaza, 160-1876 Cooper Road, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9N6.
The key responsibilities for a part-time manager are:
- Assist with leading and managing a dedicated team of employees.
- Manage the guest experience - ensure each and every guest who visits your facility is satisfied and is excited about their next visit.
- Assist with managing your theatre budget and grow revenue.
- Forecast, initiate action/projects to drive the business forward and strengthen Cineplex Entertainment as Canada’s #1 premier film exhibition company.
Cineplex offers excellent opportunities for growth, this position can often lead to a more senior theatre management role (i.e.: Full-Time Theatre Manager, Sr. Theatre Manager or General Manager).
What you need to become a successful member of this Team?
- Demonstrate the strong communication (oral & written), organization, management and leadership skills required to lead a theatre.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Ability to initiate innovative and creative sales and food service activities.
- Safe food handling certification would be considered an asset.
- Aware of health, safety and environmental legislation and regulations that apply to the theatre operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, attend to employees development while continuing to meet financial targets and reporting responsibilities.
- Any previous management experience in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please