Production Coordinator, Special Media
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K 1X9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Production Coordinator, Special Media role exists to further support the Sales department’s static media and public activation revenue growth across Cineplex’s represented partner OOH network and within Cineplex Properties. The Production Coordinator role is critical in providing Media Sales with network information as they prepare proposals and contracts in the form of exchanging custom media decks, site-specific photos, relevant spec sheets, maps and reminders of campaign key planning dates, supporting daily creative acquisition and answering capacity availability questions.
The Production Coordinator ensures contracted Special Media campaigns are executed according to Cineplex Policies, attain pre-approval by partner properties, and launch to the public as intended by the client. The Production Coordinator maintains ongoing communication with Cineplex Media’s preferred external suppliers and OOH partners ensuring evidence of supplier appointments with legal paperwork are secured across the network for client media campaign installations and removals.
What You Will Be Doing
Coordination & Communication
- Ensure supplier schedules installation and removal jobs accurately with each property.
- Obtain spec sheets, production quotes and creative deadlines from supplier.
- Collect confirmation photos for all campaigns, identify and resolve any discrepancies immediately.
- Assist with Special Media inquiries in theatres and provide logistical support on campaigns.
- Communicate creative spec sheets and deadlines to sales account managers and clients.
- Liaise with OOH specialty leasing managers for approval of creative prior to print.
- Ensure clients deliver creative files to print supplier on time.
- Work in partnership with other production teams; digital signage team on monthly photography requests, as well as theatre special media team on theatre communications and coordination of supplier.
- Support Sales department special media proposals by ensuring inventory availability requests are reviewed promptly.
- Customize and provide recommendations based on client needs and provide rate cards and production costs.
- Share knowledge of media inventory locations with account managers and account coordinators as it relates to each proposal and contract.
Documentation & Reporting
- Ensure all documentations are in place prior to the start of a campaign.
- Update and maintain accurate blocking charts, media decks and spec sheets on all OOH special media.
- Document and report updated property floor plans and renovation news. Create media decks for new properties and inventory as needed.
- Provide print supplier and OOH property teams with weekly blocking charts of contracted special media campaigns.
- Identify photos that are required, create locations maps and visual examples.
- Ensure all details are obtained, creatives are approved and documentations are in place prior to start of the campaign.
- Write campaign special instructions.
What You Need
- Post secondary education with focus on Business/Administration or equivalent.
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Who You Are
- Superb time management with ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Mature self-starter, strategic and creative thinker – brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Talent for anticipating needs, takes initiative and able to work independently.
- Supportive team player, willing to see tasks through layers of detail to meet contracted start and end dates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a professional attitude.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
What Sets You Apart
- Experience working in an office setting is an asset.
- 1-2 years experience leading and collaborating on projects.
- Knowledge of InDesign is an asset.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please