Senior Account Manager - CDM (12-Month Contract)
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location-based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location-based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Account Manager role will focus on leading an existing portfolio, including between 2‐3 accounts ‐ providing client management and relationship development with a strong focus on delivering exceptional digital experiences and account growth. The Account Manager will some have leadership and management responsibilities to Account Coordinators.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively create new opportunities for account growth through the understanding of client objectives, industry trends, CDM capabilities
- Manage Account Coordinators alongside the Director of Client Operations to support your portfolio
- Manage multiple client projects independently, and supporting your team on larger initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Communication & Relationships
- Strengthens client relationships with professionalism, clarity and good judgment to help cultivate additional opportunities, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Lead a robust client communication cadence, including status reports, contact reports, quarterly reviews and budget reports
- Runs effective internal and external meetings
Data & Reporting
- Leverage client, industry and internal data to enhance CDM’s value proposition
- Reporting of client activity to Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Generates with support client reporting, proposals and decks
Budgeting & Invoicing
- Tracking of budgets, including costs and effort to hit margin targets
- Timely and accurate estimating and invoicing of client projects
What You Need
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media agency
Who You Are
- Proven ability to strengthen client relationships
- Strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated and resourceful individual
- Detail oriented and an aptitude for technology
- Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize quickly
What Sets You Apart
- Knowledge of digital signage, experiential and/or digital marketing, digital media or media sales would be considered an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please