Account Coordinator - CDM
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator within the Account Services team. Reporting to the Director of Client Operations, you will focus on executing activities for an existing portfolio of clients, including between 1-2 accounts, with a strong focus on helping deliver exceptional digital experiences and account growth.
We are looking for a professional who is armed with a sense of urgency, solid communication skills and who inspires to deliver high quality results for our clients. The successful candidate is personable, organized, and flexible with 1‐3 years of experience supporting in a team environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Strengthen client relationships with professionalism, clarity, and good judgment to help cultivate additional opportunities, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Manage small client projects independently, and supporting your team on larger projects
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure client’s goals are met
- Tracking of budgets, including costs and effort
- Accurate trafficking of client content, troubleshooting, QA, and all follow-up reports/action
- Support and/or run effective internal and external meetings
Reporting & Administration
- Organization of client assets, documents, and proofing areas
- Timely and accurate estimating and invoicing of client projects
- Reporting of client activity to Director of Client Operations and Account Manager
- Support with preparation of regular internal and client reporting
- Administration of internal systems on behalf of client team
What You Need
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- 1‐3 years of experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media agency
- Knowledge of digital signage, experiential and/or digital marketing, digital media or media sales would be considered an asset
Who You Are
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with ease
- Strong problem solving and troubling shooting skills
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated, and resourceful individual
- Detail oriented and an aptitude for technology
- Open to afterhours work, if needed, for new client experience launches
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please