Manager, Customer Engagement
- 1255 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
What You Will Be Doing
- Make data informed recommendations to engage and deepen relationships with our guests
- Establish analytical frameworks in support of targeting key guest segments
- Translate insights into actionable strategies to drive business line growth.
- Develop reports and conduct analysis to strengthen partnerships between the loyalty group and stakeholders
- Regularly prepare and report Loyalty scorecards to senior executive team.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus or specialization in Analytics, Business, Strategy or Marketing
- Hands on CRM experience, with a focus on building segmentation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, databases, VBA, and macros)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience using business intelligence tools: Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau, Google Analytics, or similar
Who You Are
- Creative thinker and builder minded individual
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, with emphasis on financial, marketing post-mortem, and strategic analysis
- Easily able to flex between the "what" and "so what" to transition data understanding into tangible plans
What Sets You Apart
- Experience in strategy and/or product management within a loyalty, retail or CPG company
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please