Senior Product Owner, Digital Products & Experience
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Can you imagine yourself working where you play? Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment across Canada and is home to the country’s largest and most innovative circuit of movie theatres. But while we entertain over 70 million guests every year, Cineplex is also much more than a Film Entertainment & Content company – offering exciting, progressive and rewarding career opportunities in Amusement & Leisure and Media sectors.
Change and disruption are nothing new to Cineplex and we have a strong legacy of infusing innovation into everything we do to stay relevant and competitive. This has led to the creation of a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Capitalizing on what we do best, we also operate a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). We are also a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex is made up of 13,000 dedicated employees across Canada and the United States who rally behind our values of Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork. We are creative, curious and love big thinking. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here and we want it to start with you!
We are looking for a data-driven, outcomes focused, and collaborative team member to join our Cineplex Digital Products & Agile Delivery team as Senior Product Owner where you will be an integral part of delivering on our vision and strategy to enable best-in-class digital experiences for our guests across our product ecosystem.
In this role, you will be part of a Scrum team, managing the vision & strategy, stakeholders and execution of digital products that support one of our lines of business. The right candidate will have passion for digital, strong leadership skills, a track record of Agile delivery in a team and driving a complex customer facing product strategy with a data first, customer focused mindset.
- Define the product vision and strategy:
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, highlighting dependencies and risks
- Ensure the product roadmap is in line with business objectives and goals
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities and measure effectivity of business value delivered each sprint
- Stakeholder Management:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to discover and understand business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Exhibition, Amusement & Leisure, and Media businesses, ensuring alignment, buy in, communication, and understanding of the business priorities
- Actively inform stakeholders on progress, key KPIs, timelines, roadblocks, risks, dependencies and prioritization of asks
- Drive product execution through agile methodologies:
- Manage the product backlog with prioritized user stories ensuring it aligns with business, customer and technical priorities
- Contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint
- Collaborate with the team to constantly refine and improve the delivery process
- Own the delivery of incremental business value that meets stakeholder needs
- 5+ years of experience in product ownership role in an agile environment practicing scrum methodologies
- 3+ years working with Adobe Analytics or similar to drive data informed decisions and insights
- Expertise in Agile software methodologies, with certification in Scrum Product Owner or related training
- Experience with managing vendors and/or developing partnerships with third party/outsourcing companies on product development
- Excellent organizational, statistical, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking with a track record of delivery
- Inherent passion about the intersection of consumer behavior, technology trends, and media
Desired Personal Profile:
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about web applications and digital content
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please