Specialist, Loyalty Analytics
- 1255 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Specialist, Loyalty Analytics is accountable for leading the analysis of Cineplex customer data to uncover insights and drive actionable intelligence to help inform strategic decision making for stakeholders across the organization. The Specialist, Loyalty Analytics is a key member of the Cineplex Loyalty team, supporting with a focus on deepening guest knowledge and optimizing guest engagement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leverage SCENE member data and other customer data sources to provide analysis, insights, and recommendations to inform past, current, and future marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns for multiple stakeholders across the organization’s various lines of business.
- Develop and improve upon essential data models and serve as the Loyalty business lead on key data science projects and strategic initiatives.
- Work with internal enablement teams (IT, Data Science), partners (SCENE GP, Scotiabank), and vendors to improve data quality, resolve data integrity issues, optimize reporting, and support new data integrations.
- Prepare and evolve regular Loyalty reporting for senior leadership summarizing KPIs, SCENE member behavior, and highlights.
- Build and maintain automated and integrated processes for data retrieval, analysis, and interpretation to track customer engagement and value over time.
- Research industry trends and emerging technologies to increase Cineplex’s ability to compete on analytics.
What You Need
- A Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma with a focus in Analytics, Business, or Marketing.
- 2+ years of B2C experience in data analytics or business intelligence.
- Hands on CRM experience, with a focus on building segmentation.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience using business intelligence tools: Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, databases, VBA, and macros).
- Proven experience gathering and analyzing data, deriving insights, presenting findings to stakeholders, and providing strategic recommendations.
Who You Are
- Excellent communication, savvy interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with key decision makers at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, with emphasis on financial, marketing post-mortem, and strategic analysis.
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative environment without rigidly defined boundaries of “who does what”.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for digging into data and mining for insights.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload while multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
What Sets You Apart
- 2+ years of B2C experience in loyalty.
- Champions a customer focused culture and demonstrates the One Cineplex way of thinking, putting the customer at the heart of everything that they do.
- Look “beyond the data” to suggest potential meaning and rationale underlying the metrics.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please