Manager, Partnerships, SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results-driven Manager, Partnerships to join our team. This position reports to the Executive Director, Partnerships and will be based out of the SCENE office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario. Please note: this is a 12-month maternity leave contract.
The Manager, Partnerships is responsible for developing relationships with existing and new partners that will help SCENE, SCENE’s owners and SCENE’s partners achieve their Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). In addition to managing existing partner relationships the manager will be required to work with a cross-functional team to onboard and manage new partners and work with the coordinator on business development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada’s premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team.
- Establish and identify partner objectives and work with SCENE’s marketing team to bring create programs and experiences that can help partners achieve those objectives.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities to help grow their businesses and work with the analytics and finance teams to track against those results.
- Act as the central relationship lead for intake requests from our owner business lines and meet with key owner stakeholders regularly to explore opportunities where SCENE can add value for their businesses.
- Work with the Executive Director, Partnerships to target specific business development opportunities with existing partners and new partners.
- Manage the business development budget and planning activities and ensure partner marketing commitments are tracking according to plan.
- Oversee partnership coordinator activities, set annual goals, and provide guidance and support
Education & Certification:
- Post-secondary education in marketing or business
Key skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in business development, client management or sales role
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience planning and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated history of relationship building and strategic influencing in a sales/agency role with clients.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please