Manager, Digital & Products, SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results-driven Manager, Digital & Products to join our team. This position reports to the Director, Product & Digital Strategy and will be based out of the SCENE office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario.
The Manager, Digital & Products will be responsible for evolving and executing SCENE’s website roadmap for scene.ca and supporting various digital projects that involve SCENE’s web, mobile and digital communication channels. The Manager will work with a high performing and collaborative team, as well as multiple agency partners, to deliver a best-in-class and seamless digital experience for our members.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada’s premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team.
- Focus on delivering new functionality and improvements to the scene.ca website
- Oversee improvements to the SCENE digital channels to deliver experiences that will motivate member activity online and on-the-go
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather business objectives and requirements to prioritize roadmap elements
- Manage internal stakeholders and vendor relationships to ensure tactical implementation of roadmaps are efficient, effective, and meet business objectives
- Define metrics; conduct analysis of results, interpret, and make recommendations for improvement to continuously enhance platforms
- Support internal teams and partners in updating digital content via CMS
- Provide support to bring to live marketing campaigns and initiatives in SCNEN digital channels
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define opportunities within SCENE’s digital ecosystem
- Consult with stakeholders and seek consensus to overcome barriers in new implementations
- Identify and mitigate risks in project timelines and deliverables
- Keep abreast of industry trends and assist in the creation of a multi-year digital and product roadmap, working with the SCENE team and SCENE’s stakeholders.
- Champion the use of digital tactics internally and among stakeholders. Demonstrate its value and contribution to business objectives, guide best practices and implementation to strengthen results
Education & Certification:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, digital development, or a related field
Key skills & Experience:
- 3+ years implementation experience in digital marketing, design, or product management
- Demonstrated experience in developing and launching web experiences and managing responsive web properties
- Experience managing vendors and multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leveraging Google Analytics to track digital experience and provide analysis to the team and stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape, emerging technologies and evolving digital platforms
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Experience with API, web services and mobile development are considered an asset
- Experience with project management, marketing communications, CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with build relationships internally and with partners
- Proficiency with standard software: Microsoft Office
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Passionate about the member experience
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please