- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
About Cineplex: Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location-based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location-based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favorite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf).
Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Our Cineplex Digital Media division is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Director to lead a portfolio of existing accounts, including 3-5 core accounts. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, Client Services, the Account Director will be responsible for providing client management, strategic guidance, financial accountability, and relationship development with a strong focus on delivering exceptional digital experiences and account growth. The Account Director will also lead and manage a group of Account Managers.
- Lead and strengthen key client relationships through continuous thought leadership
- Develop capabilities of Accounts team through leadership and mentoring
- Financial oversight for portfolio including P&L responsibility, short- and long-term forecasting, budget reviews, cost management
- Lead a robust client communication cadence, including status reports, contact reports, quarterly reviews, and budget reports
- Create new opportunities for account growth through deeper client relationships, collaboration, and interaction
- Oversee all client projects/initiatives from conception through to execution and delivery
- Contribute to project definition and scope, extracting client requirements and business objectives
- Provide leadership, support and ongoing guidance and mentorship to project and support teams
- Leverage client, industry, and internal data to enhance CDM’s value proposition
- Proactively look for opportunities to leverage the Cineplex ecosystem
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Certification:
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
Key skills & Experience:
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role with account management, project management and team development
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful client relationships at all levels
- Effectively manage talent to create a high‐performing team
- Motivate your team towards a common goal
- Transform others to a positive outlook during stressful times
- Optimize execution of client strategy
- See opportunities outside your own area of expertise, and share those with internal partners
- Independently create and deliver pitches for new business clients
- Create professional relationships with your client to drive trust and collaboration
- Looking beyond project to project, you use vision to obtain mutual success
- Provide balanced feedback to establish trust with the client, and ability to handle difficult conversations with them
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please