Marketing Manager, SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than ten million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies, restaurants, tickets, and events. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®*debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program, visit www.scene.ca.
The Marketing Manager, SCENE is responsible for leading strategic marketing initiatives that improve SCENE engagement, activity, and marketability among SCENE members. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing campaigns to support SCENE, owner, and partner objectives, and identifying opportunities to evolve capabilities within the marketing tech stack to drive targeted, omni-channel communications. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for managing campaign prioritization, targeted segmentation, and testing & learning strategies. The Marketing Manager will support new marketing technology, functionality, and automation builds.
- Work closely with the partnerships and brand marketing team to manage strategic, omni-channel marketing campaigns that support SCENE, owner, and partner objectives and improve SCENE engagement, activity, and marketability among active, at-risk, and high-value SCENE members.
- Develop and enhance customer journeys, triggers, and automations to drive key behaviours among targeted segments through personalized, dynamic, and responsive content.
- Leading and supporting marketing technology enhancement projects to connect SCENE member data for seamless, cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Test and track campaign results to develop insights to improve marketing effectiveness and program returns over time.
- Manage campaign budgeting, prioritization, targeted segmentation, lead times, resources, and channels to support program objectives and availability for marketing offers.
Education & Certification:
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- Salesforce certification would be an asset
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years professional marketing experience, preferably in a creative or content-based role
- 4+ years managing and executing omni-channel, data-driven, targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to view, manipulate and analyze data and metrics to understand segmentation, measure campaign results and determine strategic insights for marketing program improvements
- Experience with marketing automations and other marketing-related technology projects
- Experience working cross-functionally across internal and external teams and vendors
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please