Financial Systems Technical Analyst
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Financial Systems Technical Analyst is an individual that works closely with business groups to develop and configure software business solutions on the PeopleSoft FSCM platform as well as other systems. Their keen focus ensures that solutions align with Cineplex operations. The Financial Systems Technical Analyst works with and forge relationships with both business and technical peers (such as internal stakeholders, project sponsors and third-party software vendors) to support our corporate ERP platforms and their interfaces. In this position, the individual will provide great efficiencies and show proven commitment to the success of their portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing
Project Development & Execution
- Carry out development work on PeopleSoft and other platforms in support of approved project and service requests.
- Work with business analysts, developers, DBAs and testing teams to support configurations, code customizations, code migrations, and testing.
- Participate in technical sessions to prototype new system functionality.
Communication & Engagement
- Translate client business requirements and associated function designs into technical design documentation ensuring that the solution(s) satisfy all business requirements.
- Participate in workshops with project teams to explain and gain consensus on the solutions(s) to be developed.
What You Need
- 5 years of software development experience for multiple projects with PeopleSoft FSCM.
- 5 years of in depth knowledge of PeopleTools development, PeopleCode, Workflow, SQR, Application Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker and Component Interface.
- Experience with newer PeopleTools technology - Drop Zones, Page & Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
- Experience using Azure DevOps.
Who You Are
- Well organized task driven, deliverable driven individual.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent judgment and triaging skills.
What Sets You Apart
- Well acquainted with software lifecycle management and change management processes and protocol.
- A solid overarching understanding of system technology and architecture.
- A solid understanding of databases, schema and querying.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please