Manager, CMC Helpdesk
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Helpdesk Managers role is responsible for managing the first level helpdesk within the Cineplex Monitoring Centre (CMC). The Helpdesk Manager plays a large part in leading, motivating, coaching and monitoring the activities of all first level helpdesk, specialists, Helpdesk Team Leads and the Major Incident Manager. In addition, the Helpdesk Manager will assist in the rollout & deployment of new theatre systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading, Managing, training, and motivating the first level Helpdesk on a day-to-day basis to achieve goals and milestones
- Ensure the Helpdesk is providing a positive customer service experience to all internal and external customers through regular coaching
- Develop and maintain internal process documentation ensuring a consistent delivery of service
- Develop key metric reports for both Helpdesk service and call management, utilizing a variety of software tools to be distributed to Sr. Management and Stakeholders
- Provide Support for Projects as required
- Manage external vendors ensuring service levels are managed and adhered to
What You Need
- University / College education in a computer related course of study or equivalent experience required
- 2 years minimum within a Manager role
Who You Are
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Must be self motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Must be able to quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of multiple custom applications
- Must be proficient with Window Operating Systems, MS office, and support tools
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast-paced environment
What Sets You Apart
- Formal training in helpdesk / contact centre management / ITSM tools
- 5 to 7 years of I.T. related experience
- Experience with Service Now
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please