Product Owner, Service Delivery and Management
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Can you imagine yourself working where you play? Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment across Canada and is home to the country’s largest and most innovative circuit of movie theatres. But while we entertain over 70 million guests every year, Cineplex is also much more than a Film Entertainment & Content company – offering exciting, progressive and rewarding career opportunities in Amusement & Leisure and Media sectors.
Change and disruption are nothing new to Cineplex and we have a strong legacy of infusing innovation into everything we do to stay relevant and competitive. This has led to the creation of a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Capitalizing on what we do best, we also operate a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). We are also a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex is made up of 13,000 dedicated employees across Canada and the United States who rally behind our values of Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork. We are creative, curious and love big thinking. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here and we want it to start with you!
We are looking for a data-driven, outcomes focused, and collaborative team member to join our Enterprise Technology team as Product Owner, Service Delivery and Management where you will be an integral part of delivering on our vision and strategy to enable best-in-class Service Management and Delivery workflows for our guests and employees.
In this role, you will be part of a team, managing the vision & strategy, stakeholders and execution of service management and delivery implementations on Service Now and other platforms. The right candidate will have passion for process optimization, strong leadership and influencing skills, a track record successful delivery in a team and driving complex customer facing and internal workflow solutions with a data first, customer focused mindset.
- Own all aspects of service delivery platform:
- Define the vision and strategy for the service delivery platform
- Ensure the product roadmap is in line with business objectives and goals
- Ensure that the product backlog is defined with Stories that are visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the engagement team will work on next
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities and measure effectivity of business value delivered each sprint
- Involved in the overall governance of the platform
- Stakeholder Management:
- Participate in requirements gathering discussion
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to discover and understand business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company ensuring alignment, buy in, communication, and understanding of the business priorities
- Actively inform stakeholders on progress, key KPIs, timelines, roadblocks, risks, dependencies and prioritization of asks
- Drive product execution through agile methodologies:
- Manage the product backlog with prioritized user stories ensuring it aligns with business, customer and technical priorities
- Contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint
- Demonstrate delivered functionality to stakeholders
- Provide leadership and oversight to system administrators
- Collaborate with the team to constantly refine and improve the delivery process
- Own the delivery of incremental business value that meets stakeholder needs
- 5+ years of experience implementing and maintaining service management and delivery solutions
- 3+ years working with Service Now – ideally with new implementations
- Experience managing implementations for IT, Customer Service and HR
- Expertise in ITSM, Customer Service Delivery and HR Service Delivery
- Experience with managing vendors and/or developing partnerships with third party/outsourcing companies on product development
- Excellent organizational, statistical, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking with a track record of delivery
Desired Personal Profile:
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about service delivery frameworks
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please