- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Purchasing and Supply Management department at our Home Office in Toronto is currently seeking a Business Analyst, reporting directly to the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
What You Will Be Doing
Procurement Tool Support
- Participate and lead work streams in support of the evolution of procurement tools (sourcing, contract life cycle management) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) processes.
- Build and maintain spend cube including classification and taxonomy, reciprocal spend etc.
- Work with procurement teams to establish savings targets, track and manage results, take remedial actions, present updates, analysis, and recommendations to senior management.
- Arm the procurement team with critical information to negotiate the best supplier contracts.
- Negotiate, draft, administer and manage a broad range of contracts.
- Deliver on ad hoc business analysis requirements and the development of vendor metrics that enable optimal vendor negotiations.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements.
Market Analysis & Sourcing
- Leading sourcing (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs) leveraging world class eSourcing tools.
- Provide strategic and market insights on transactional movements in annual spend associated with the specific categories and/ or with strategic suppliers.
- Prime executive level vendor briefings that summarize vendor relations from a financial and business perspective at the executive level.
- Leading quarterly performance and relationship reviews with key strategic vendors.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
What You Need
- 3-5 years related experience in field of business administration, finance, or information systems.
- 2-3 years related experience in Procurement services.
- Experience in eSourcing (RFP, RFQ) tools and Peoplesoft ERP is an asset.
Who You Are
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, influencing and presentation skills that convey a compelling story.
- Strong business and financial acumen combined with an innovative and process improvement mindset.
- A passion for data analytics and an ability to translate date into valuable, easy to understand information to help senior leadership make business decisions.
- Expert working level with Microsoft suite of tools with proficiency in Spreadsheet (Excel), PowerPoint and database (Access) applications.
- Solid working experience large complex data sets, organize and synthesize to tell a story and help leadership team make informed decisions.
What Sets You Apart
- You are passionate about working with Microsoft Excel.
- You have experience with dashboarding, ie. Tableau or PowerBI.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please