Hourly Guest Services Coordinator
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media) and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Guest Services Department is recruiting for an enthusiastic and empathetic person to join their team. The Hourly Guest Services Coordinator acts as the voice of the Guest, they hear the customers out by working towards accommodations that positively resonate. Through effective ticket management tracking, they are responsible for managing a high volume of incoming contacts to report back to the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to incoming calls, e-mails, live chats and social media from Guests across Canada who have a concern, suggestion, or inquiry in a multi-skilled environment.
- Composing well-written and informative responses.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Provide a professional and courteous customer experience and takes accountability for effectively resolving a high volume of Guest contacts in a timely manner.
- Accurately creating and following up on cases in the customer tracking system.
- Recognizes when to escalate and request assistance or flagging sensitive or priority issues to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
Learning & Development
- Use available resources to make independent decisions that are in the best interest of the guest and company.
- Participate in training activities to enhance skills, knowledge and abilities on an on-going basis.
What You Need
- Superb communication proficiency (telephone etiquette and writing) in English is required.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Experience working in a theatre or knowledge of theatre operations is an asset.
- Experience working with loyalty programs.
- Have a high school diploma (a post-secondary certificate or diploma would be an asset).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Who You Are
- You have an excellent understanding of Guest service.
- You have a sense of professionalism with prompt attendance and a reliable work ethic working from home.
- You have the ability to own the organization and prioritization of multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines.
- You have a positive attitude with the willingness to serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
What Sets You Apart
- Guest Service experience preferred.
- Have a strong willingness to learn.
Equipment & Environment
- Provided by the Candidate and Required
- A quiet and undisturbed place to work
- Continuous, high-speed internet
- Keyboard and mouse
- A second computer monitor is encouraged (to make your job easier)
- A computer
- Provided by the company
- Headset with a microphone
Availability & Pay
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule (including days, weekends, late evenings and holidays).
- Working can be on average 35 hours per week.
- Shift schedules are between 8:00 AM to midnight.
- The training process (training and production) will be between 2 weeks to 1 month in-person or virtual.
- Able to transport to the Toronto offices for training periods (if any are in-person).
- The rate of pay will be starting at $14.00/h.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please