Manager, Operations - SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than ten million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies, restaurants, tickets and events. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a Manager, Operations to support the SCENE team, reporting to the Executive Director, Operations & Analytics at SCENE. This position is based out of the SCENE office, located at 100 Yonge Street, Suite 1601, Toronto, ON M5E 1J3.
The Manager, Operations will be responsible for managing program operations and managing multiple vendor relationships, integrations and customer service to ensure that our programs are running successfully.
- Oversee day to day relationship with SCENE’s major infrastructure partners.
- Identify ways to create efficiencies within SCENE’s operational processes and improve communications
- Manage day to day usage and education of enterprise software, including user management, tool identification, upgrades and training
- Support in monthly invoicing and budget management
- Support in execution of marketing technology stack and strategic planning
- Manage, and maintain relationships with vendors
- Daily point of contact between SCENE and vendors
- Support development of technology and operations roadmaps and vendor selection process
- Support security and fraud management across SCENE’s ecosystem
Customer Service Management
- Work closely with outsourced Guest Service team to resolve member facing issues
- Manage service levels with partners and customer service levels in contact channels.
- Monitor member issues and trends and make recommendations
- Work with the Senior Manager, Projects to define processes for ongoing management and tracking of SCENE project work
- Identify tools and solution to create efficiencies within SCENE’s current process
Other responsibilities and projects as required by the Executive Director, Operations & Analytics
- Post-secondary education
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in operations management. Experience within the tech or marketing tech industry is an asset
- Formal project management training an asset
- Project management experience in managing medium-sized projects
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, a skilled problem solver and possess very strong interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while adhering to timelines
- Highly organized and effective manager of time and resources with the ability to multi-task
- High comfort level with new technology platforms and their capabilities, as well as the ability to explain them to stakeholder
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please