- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Compensation Consultant is an individual who is detail oriented with an eye for accuracy and efficiencies. Reporting into the VP of Total Rewards, they are vigilant at monitoring a variety of rewards budgets and processes to ensure proper compliance and governance with practices. They help overcome obstacles to ensure the success of Total Rewards programs.
What You Will Be Doing
Program Execution & Reporting
- Support and lead the execution and analysis of TR programs.
- Work closely with the Vice-President and the Chief Human Resources Officer in analyzing and modelling compensation and pay programs.
- Assist with the bonus, retirement and recognition programs in North America.
- Leads the annual compensation cycles for Canada and the US, including the salary review process.
- Monitor Total Rewards data collection management and reporting.
- Analyze, prepare and communicate recommendations to key approvers.
- Recommend changes to TR programs based on business needs, internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Manage the job evaluation process to ensure internal equity and compliance with employment standards.
Communications & Relationships
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with external service providers and consultants and tracks the corresponding budget.
- Participate in discussions with senior leaders regarding initiatives, analysis and changes in organizational structures in relation to compensation programs.
What You Need
- At minimum, have a College diploma (in HR, Finance or business).
- 3-5 years of professional level experience in the delivery of Total Rewards Programs with a focus in compensations.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Rewards programs and processes.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of legislative requirements impacting the Rewards function.
Who You Are
- Strong project management and communication skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrated judgement with analytical thinking and problem solving to provide recommendations.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Works well independently and collaboratively in a constantly changing environment and within tight time constraints.
What Sets You Apart
- HRIS Knowledge is considered an asset.
- Have a University degree in HR, Finance or business will be considered an asset.
- A strong skillset in Microsoft Excel ie. formulas.
- A strong customer service ethic.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agency Calls Please