- 8725 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 6Z1, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cast Leaders are existing Cineplex employees who assist the management team directing and coordinating cast activities in order to consistently exceed Guest expectations.
The Cast leader’s primary responsibilities are to maintain a motivational and positive work environment while working along-side their peers to ensure all standards, policies and procedures are followed. Additionally, Cast leaders will facilitate all in-house training, be dedicated to consistent training efforts, and will provide feedback to management about Cast performance. We count on our Cast Leaders to ensure Cineplex provides every Guest with an exceptional experience while maintaining the energetic, social, exciting and positive Cineplex atmosphere
What does it take to be a Cast Leader?
- A mature Cast Member with a positive attitudein all they do
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and have the ability to encourage others to perform at a high level
- Consistent delivery of the highest quality guest service and the ability to lead those behaviors in others Minimum of 6 months tenure with no active discipline
- Cast leaders must remain available to work at times that the organization has determined to be critical to the needs of the business.
- Please refer to Cineplex’s Hourly Attendance Policy and Availability agreement for details.
- Fully cross trained in all building offerings: core concession, floor, RBOs, box office (as required)
We are currently recruiting for the opportunity to become a Cast Leader at this theatre. If you consider yourself a role model for Cast Members, enjoy collaborating with others to be successful at Cineplex and you know how to do it exceptionally well, apply today.
Interested applicants must complete a certification process designed to evaluate Cineplex job knowledge and presentation skills in order to be considered a Cineplex Entertainment Cast Leader.