Senior Manager – Prepaid Products ( 18-Month Contract)
- 1255 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Senior Manager, Prepaid oversees Cineplex’s Certificate product line (Admit Ones, Great Escapes) including revenue management, redemption procedures and product development.
The Senior Manager is responsible to manage and champion the performance all certificate distribution, the corporate B2B e-commerce website and implement new payment and redemption developments to ensure best in class customer experience.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Prepaid Products, this position interacts with various teams across the organization to drive the success of corporate certificates. This includes, but is not limited to, Marketing, Fulfillment, Risk, Guest Services and I.T.
- Ensure program success by overseeing day-to-day operations of certificate sales through the application of best practice in product management.
- Collaborating with Marketing to create client-facing materials, product re-design, seasonal campaigns and marketing communications.
- Successfully plan and lead new program/product launches from inception to post-launch activities.
- Oversee the Corporate Sales e-commerce website including communications, CRM system improvements, creative and functionality. Working with IT to ensure continuous site improvements and improved customer experience.
- Monitor and track monthly product performance across all channels to ensure that revenue goals are being met and that the products are delivering to expectation. Strong financial acumen an asset.
- Act as the primary escalation point for guest services, operations, risk and audit teams to overcome obstacles and ensure best practices are achieved. Approve and review all distribution concerns initiated from B2B clients or theatre guests.
- Assist Executive Director in the development of annual strategic plan, targets and annual goals estimates for existing and new products/ channels.
- Partner and Vendor management. Assisting with external promotions, product expansion and growth opportunities including B2B clients and technology providers/manufactures.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Interactive, Operations, Audit, Business Development, Finance and I.T. for ongoing project management and maintenance of certificate program.
- Participate in prepaid and payment technologies and industry best practices to ensure Cineplex remains current and is a leader in the industry.
- A Business, Marketing, or Finance degree at the graduate or undergraduate level
- Strong business acumen with more than 5-10 years of experience in a strategy/merchandising/marketing role
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem solver with the ability to improve process as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please