Games Technician (Field Service Associate)
- TBD, Albany, NY, United States
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United State? If so, we are looking for you!
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 400 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks. Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Field Service Associate. The route territory for this position includes the Albany, NY and western MA and surrounding area. As a Field Service Associate you are responsible for managing a designated territory in an efficient and professional manner that includes collections and experience appropriate repairs.
- Responsible for accurate route collections of monies, adhering to proper cash handling procedures.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Detailed record keeping of all meters.
- Complete collection and banking reports as required.
- Communicate with proper personnel location based matters by following company procedures to address and resolve in a timely fashion. This includes inventory and activity within route.
- Complete follow up as assigned.
- Perform machine repairs according to skill level.
- Merchandising of gaming equipment (plush and prizes) as needed.
- Maintain amusements equipment at customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Repairing equipment and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure each location is set up to maximize revenue and earning potential through location rotations and promotion opportunities.
- Find new leads as available.
- High School or equivalent
- Solid experience managing a route or similar background
- Experience within the gaming industry a big plus
- Driving record must be clean and upheld
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Solid work ethic for being punctual, dependable and customer driven
- Efficient at managing a work load with minimal supervision
- Always working accurately and efficiently
- Solid organization skills in managing paperwork, tools, parts, etc.
Paid time off, including Vacation and Sick leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, and more.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please