Inside Sales Representative - Player One Amusement Group
- 1920 Center Park Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217, USA
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United State? If so, we are looking for you!
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks. Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States.
Player One Amusement Group has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Inside Sales Representative. This position is located at 1920 Center Park Drive in Charlotte, NC.
SALES SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
- Enter Sales Orders using PeopleSoft and coordinate the orders with P1AG purchasing team. Provide inside support for outside sales representatives as they travel. Ensure timeliness and prompt customer service regarding product availability, status of order and delivery for both internal and external customers.
- Manage all delivery related questions while working with the logistics team and customer to execute deliveries. Assist with coordination of the local office delivery schedule. Key inside contact for product specific questions and manufacturer inquiries.
- Assist sales team with Game Room CAD layouts and design. Learn game room design software to create both new game room proposals and game room expansions.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of inventory and availability. Assist in the management and communication of used and new equipment. Track daily inventory activity to respond to questions and properly plan deliveries. Assist management with inventory purchases by providing information of equipment needs.
- Answer incoming sales calls in support of outside sales representatives. Assist sales team with prospecting both new customers and territories for sales opportunities.
DIRECT SALES ACTIVITIES
- Initiate and receive customer calls and handle the sales cycle. Meet with new and existing customers and demonstrate equipment on the showroom floor. Proactively cultivate customer base to develop a distribution network.
- Assist in developing a marketing campaign for used equipment sales to our customer base. Serve as key internal contact for sales team with questions concerning used equipment status and availability.
- Make sales calls as directed to support existing customer base. Concentrate efforts in areas of need as defined by sales staff and management.
- Develop knowledge of existing equipment lines with a goal of becoming a product expert. Work with equipment manufacturers to stay informed of new game introductions and product availability.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please