Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement - SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results-driven, customer centric Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement to join our team. This individual will play a key role in building strong, lasting relationships with SCENE members through the end-to-end management of multi-channel campaigns and journey optimization for members in key stages of the member lifecycle. This role reports to the Manager, Engagement Marketing and will be based out of our SCENE GP office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team. This role is for you if you are a strong project manager, results driven, and like to work in a dynamic environment.
- Manage omni-channel campaigns: accountable from brief development to deployment - assisting with strategy development, segmentation, brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, testing, monitoring results, and implementing learnings from results in future campaigns.
- Review and test all tactics – ensure that copy & creative is accurate, end-to-end member experience is as expected. Identify & consolidate feedback, re-test to ensure feedback is incorporated, approve.
- Compile and analyze campaign results to help measure success and to make recommendations that will influence upcoming strategies.
- Build recommendations that will contribute to SCENE campaign learnings & guiding principles for all future email communications and journeys.
- Support the planning, implementation, ongoing monitoring, results, and fulfillment of SCENE contests & promotions.
- 2+ years professional experience in a marketing role
- Experience with segmentation and targeting members for marketing campaigns
- Previous experience with omni-channel direct marketing campaigns (email, targeted web, re-marketing)
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Previous experience working with and managing a 3rd party agency strongly preferred
- Previous experience with digital marketing, including web landing pages, creating emails, digital media retargeting campaigns, etc.
- Experience with segmentation and targeting in direct communications
- Experience compiling & reviewing results & analytics to make recommendations on future programs an asset
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Salesforce) as asset
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please