Executive Director, Marketing
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than ten million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies, restaurants, tickets and events. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for an Executive Director, Marketing to support the SCENE team, reporting to the Managing Director, SCENE. This position is based out of the SCENE office, located at 100 Yonge Street, Suite 1601, Toronto, ON M5E 1J3.
The Executive Director, Marketing will be responsible for leading all aspects of marketing including strategic planning, brand management, CRM, promotions, media planning, key partner management/involvement and the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and growth of SCENE to become the most relevant, innovative and loved loyalty program in Canada
- Be the national brand champion for SCENE, ensuring ongoing health and evolution of brand development and brand consistency across all forms of communication
- Lead development of customer journeys to ensure that we are developing the best possible experience for our members
- Develop and manage a significant budget, internal team and network of suppliers to execute SCENE’s strategy
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring team members to develop their competencies and position them for success
- Work with leaders across the SCENE ecosystem to develop cross-functional strategies that fully leverage value and engage members across all program touchpoints
12-month measures of success:
- Digital and data-driven transformation of SCENE’s marketing across all communication channels
- Ongoing definition of marketing technology priorities and digital channel integration Develop and execute a plan to increase the capabilities of the marketing team
- University degree (science or business related; MBA an asset)
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in marketing leadership on either the client or agency side, working within a collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment. Experience within a global company and/or top consumer brand is an asset
- Marketing expertise across diverse consumer channels (paid, owned, earned)
- Experience in 1:1 consumer marketing using leading marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager or others
- Experience managing integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Extensive planning experience and budgeting skills and comfortable developing forecasts, analyzing sales trends and reporting on ROI
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please