Senior Product Manager, Digital Platform
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Can you imagine yourself working where you play? Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment across Canada and is home to the country’s largest and most innovative circuit of movie theatres. But while we entertain over 70 million guests every year, Cineplex is also much more than a Film Entertainment & Content company – offering exciting, progressive and rewarding career opportunities in Amusement & Leisure and Media sectors.
Change and disruption are nothing new to Cineplex and we have a strong legacy of infusing innovation into everything we do to stay relevant and competitive. This has led to the creation of a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Capitalizing on what we do best, we also operate a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). We are also a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex is made up of 13,000 dedicated employees across Canada and the United States who rally behind our values of Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork. We are creative, curious and love big thinking. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here and we want it to start with you!
Join our Team!
We are looking for a driven, result-oriented Senior Product Manager to join the Cineplex Digital Products Team. You will combine customer, team, business, and security needs to advance our Identity Management capabilities across the Cineplex ecosystem. This role is an opportunity to step into a leadership role developing long term strategies and roadmaps, working closely with the product teams and business units to deliver results.
- Lead the development of the overall Identity Management strategy and roadmap for Cineplex, creating alignment across a cross-functional team to help define the next generation end-to-end technology stack and system integrations
- Work with product owners, architects, IT Security, and Legal to develop and translate a unified identity strategy into tactical priorities and product solutions that encompass:
- Access control
- User profile management
- User account security
- Muli-factor authentication (MFA)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- User privacy
- Opt-in / communication preferences
- Support the Product Team’s development of business cases for new platform product concepts and business models
- Act as the central point of contact and owner of the Digital Platform product portfolio
- Conduct product management activities including product definition, backlog maintenance, set and track KPIs, create and update documentation
- Coordinate with other Product teams to enable Identity Management capabilities within their systems
- Manage RFPs and vendor evaluations for Identity Management, in partnership with Procurement and other key departments
- Program budget management, including OPEX and CAPEX reporting, burn-down, and variance reporting
Community & Ways of Working
- Leverage your storytelling skills to champion and educate across the Digital team and broader Cineplex organization
- Partner with key business stakeholders, ensuring the delivery of their business outcomes and ongoing communication during product development, delivery
- Foster a guest-centric attitude, drive guest priorities, and build effective guest/team/vendor relationships.
- 8+ years’ experience in product strategy, product management, and project management
- Experience with authentication technologies such as LDAP, MFA, and SSO
- Demonstrated experience building end-to-end solutions using technologies such as CMS, data collection and analytics, optimization, meta data feeds, and more
- Develop succinct business rationale supported recommendations
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills – understand diverse audiences and shape the message accordingly, generate storyboard, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously, making smart feature vs time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience as a collaborator who can work across operating styles and can bring together multiple perspectives
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills. Must have a passion about numbers, market indicators, and metrics – and have the analytical skills to translate hard data into insight and action
- Experience driving large-scale organizational change
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please