Project Manager - Cineplex Digital Media
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office within our Client Services team. Supporting a portfolio of client projects, you will work directly with our Project Coordinators to deliver results through both independent and collaborative work. This position is located at our Toronto office at Yonge & St. Clair or Waterloo on Northfield Dr.
The successful candidate is personable, proactive and resourceful with strong leadership skills. You will need to be able to manage a variety of stakeholders, drive value for our clients and deliver projects flawlessly. Experience managing in a team environment, along with a great attitude and willingness to contribute to our company’s success is essential.
PS – did we say you can go to the movies for free?
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning & delivery of a variety of projects for a solution based (hardware/software/professional services/creative) B2B organization
- Responsible for quality of all project deliverables by maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, communication and cost control
- Leads the planning phase by ensuring clear understanding for all stakeholders on requirements, scope, timeline, budget and resource requirements
- Responsible for management of all project deliverables from initial solution through to final delivery, including project schedules, risk registers, action logs, change orders, budget and time tracking
- Ensure projects adhere to established framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Develop talent by motivating project coordinators through coaching, goal setting and performance management
- Manage stakeholders communication through regular reports, calls and meetings
- Manage relationships with external vendors who support in project delivery
- Builds deep understanding of all internal processes, and develops strong relationships with internal teams
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proactively identify, communicate and resolve risks or challenges that would prevent us from delivering flawlessly
- Identify and lead department processes to enhance all aspects of project delivery and client satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Project Manager Requirements:
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role with project management and team development
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, generate detailed timelines and project schedules, SOWs, manage budgets, perform resource allocations and facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in the organization
- Grace and professionalism under pressure
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to drive business growth
- Ability to solve problems through experience & critical thinking
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Preference for candidates who have completed PMI certification
- Knowledge of digital signage, digital media, experiential and/or digital marketing would be considered an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please