ServiceNow Administrator (6 Month Contract)
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Digital & Technology department has an immediate opening for the position of ServiceNow Administrator - reporting directly to the Director, End User Technical Support. Please note: this is a 6-month contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the ServiceNow platform and developing technical ServiceNow solutions to satisfy the business needs of the organization. Apply innovative ServiceNow technology to business processes in order to develop solutions and troubleshoot issues as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture. Design and review new requirements and new features based on business needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow applications, data integrations, and reports using the ServiceNow platform.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Proven leader with experience as a technical lead on multiple major systems or IT projects
- Strong and proactive communicator with a track record of bringing people together to accomplish a common goal
- Experience with customer service technology platforms such as Genesys, Service Now, Salesforce, Zendesk, Dynamics, RingCentral, Nice
- Experience managing dynamic technical needs between configurable tools and legacy data environments
- Experience with ITIL process framework or other closely related IT Service Management framework
- A proven track record of representing the technical aspects and needs of a user community at a management level on steering committees
- Success in delivering and evolving new technology to support a broad set of business objectives including delivering on business case benefits
- Strong background in application development and / or complex configuration with a hands-on mindset
- Experience with design, development, build, and configuration of applications
- Responsible for administration of the workflows on the software, implement new systems or add-ons, help with problem resolution, and test systems for efficiency
- Experience creating reports and dashboards
- Participate in any projects and duties as required
Education & Experience Required
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience
- A degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science/Information Technology together with demonstrated operational systems and network related experience
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with customer service technology platforms
- Strong experience in requirements-gathering
- Must be well organized and able to grasp system concepts and communicate their application
- Must be capable of quickly learning new systems and associated software applications for proficient execution of tasks
- Ability to manage multiple demands with time related constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in applying technical expertise and in-depth evaluation to solve complex problems in own area of expertise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Specialized Knowledge, Skills or Abilities.
- Make decisions and recommendations requiring analysis and interpretation within established procedures
- Must be able to quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of multiple custom applications and new ‘out of the box’ solutions
- Must be proficient with Window Operating Systems, MS office, and support tools
Interested applicants please apply today
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please