Community Engagement Specialist - WorldGaming Network
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
WorldGaming Network LP is an esports and competitive video gaming platform that facilitates online and ‘live’ tournaments, leagues and ladders, and acts as a social gaming community for competitive gamers around the world. Launched in 2006, it is the premier destination for competitive and passionate gamers, with over 8,000,000 matches played and over $40,000,000 in cash prizes paid to gamers. WorldGaming Network is owned and operated by Cineplex, a leading entertainment and media company. More information is available at WorldGaming.com.
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
To learn more please visit our website at www.cineplex.com/gameon
WorldGaming currently has an opening for the position of Community Engagement Specialist, reporting to the Community Team Manager, WG. This position is based at our WorldGaming office located at 1303 Yonge Street in Toronto.
Community Engagement Specialists (CES) are the frontline employees who ensure a quality user experience for all WorldGaming customers. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to; managing all user interactions, customer support and satisfaction, growing online user base, and encouraging user participation in tournaments and other gaming related events within the WorldGaming community.
We rely on our Community Engagement Team to ensure WorldGaming provides each and every user with an exceptional gaming experience. What qualities does is take to be a successful member of the WorldGaming Team?
- You are team oriented
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Experience and passion for gaming
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible part-time working hours
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to user inquiries via phone, email, online chat, and social media
- Encourage user participation in tournaments and other gaming related events
- Share all relevant gaming related initiatives and content with users
- Build and manage your own personal network of gamers who will become active members of the WorldGaming community
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant and recently released video games
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our product by being an active voice for the WorldGaming community
- Community college diploma or greater an asset
- Proficiency in various Social Media platforms and Microsoft Office an asse
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please