VIP Part Time Food and Beverage Staff - Cineplex Cinemas Oakville & VIP
- 3531 Wyecroft Road, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
VIP Food and Beverage Staff
With VIP Cinemas, guests enjoy a premium entertainment experience available exclusively in Canada at Cineplex Entertainment theatres. They feature specially designed auditoriums exclusively for adult guests, in-seat menu service, a licensed lounge and a dedicated box office. VIP auditoriums feature reserved seating, enabling guests to select their specific seat at the time of purchase. A VIP auditorium also features full stadium seating, with larger, upgraded seats with table tops embedded in their armrest. Once seated, a Cast Member will present the guest with a menu and take their order. Ordered items will be delivered directly to the guest at their seat. Guests can also enjoy a licensed lounge before and after a movie.
VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF primary responsibilities are to welcome and serve our guests and to provide a clean and safe entertainment environment, ranging from a behind the scenes cooking role, bartenders, to a front of house lounge server.
We count on our VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF to ensure Cineplex Entertainment provides each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. The Cineplex atmosphere is energetic, fast-paced, social, exciting and positive.
You are committed to providing quality food service; creating and maintaining the VIP experience and assist with providing a welcoming atmosphere to all guests. Throughout your shift, you are friendly and upbeat and you pride yourself on your organization, quickness and product knowledge. You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and love to work in a dynamic environment.
We are currently recruiting VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF for the VIP service area of this location. The staff working in these areas of the operation are key to ensuring we are passionately delivering an exceptional entertainment experience.
We are looking for the following roles to be filled:
- Kitchen Staff/Attendants:
- Incorporates cooks and food preparation staff, who will provide food for guests in lounge and auditorium environments.
- Providing service and taking orders for guests in our licensed lounge and providing them with a comfortable experience before or after their film.
- Creating a friendly inviting atmosphere for our Guests to enjoy their favourite beverage created by you.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in theatre.
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
What does it take to be a successful member of the Bar/Lounge Staff?
- You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment
- You are available to work late on weekends and some late weeknights You possess superior communication skills
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.