Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor – Technology
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Can you imagine yourself working where you play? Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment across Canada and is home to the country’s largest and most innovative circuit of movie theatres. But while we entertain over 70 million guests every year, Cineplex is also much more than a Film Entertainment & Content company – offering exciting, progressive and rewarding career opportunities in Amusement & Leisure and Media sectors.
Change and disruption are nothing new to Cineplex and we have a strong legacy of infusing innovation into everything we do to stay relevant and competitive. This has led to the creation of a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Capitalizing on what we do best, we also operate a location-based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room) and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). We are also a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex is made up of 13,000 dedicated employees across Canada and the United States who rally behind our values of Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork. We are creative, curious and love big thinking. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, and we want it to start with you!
Cineplex is seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor – Technology to manage all aspects of our technical recruiting from start to finish. This key role requires a self-driven and highly motivated individual who has the unique ability to operate successfully through rapidly changing priorities. The selected candidate will not only the ability to manage every phase of the talent acquisition process but is passionate about providing an exceptional recruitment experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed and enjoy a challenge.
- Technically savvy. You understand technology, the SDLC, digital and emerging technologies.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled team members through traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods.
- You’re passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team; you are dedicated to solving the difficult problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help wherever needed.
What you'll do
- A proven capacity to manage and deliver end to end recruitment, including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, completing references and managing salary negotiations with the goal of identifying top talent for our technology teams.
- Support our hiring managers through the recruitment process, across our technology, digital and media groups.
- Be a strategic advisor to Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- Create robust pipelines and establish effective candidate relationships.
- Be a Cineplex brand ambassador to elevate the brand and share the Cineplex story.
- Understand recruitment marketing to make recommendations to effectively market jobs on social and professional networks.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Play an active role in setting a strategy for the recruitment of technical resources.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers across multiple teams.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in the technology industry.
- Proactively build talent pipelines and work with hiring managers to anticipate future team needs.
- At least 5 years of technical sourcing and recruiting experience required
- In-house & agency recruiting experience desired
- Degreed or have equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy, understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle, emerging technologies, application and infrastructure recruitment
- Ability to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong recruitment reporting capabilities
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please