Part Time Amusement Ambassador - Fantasy Fair (Woodbine Mall)
- 500 Rexdale Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6K5, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex has an immediate opening for the position of Amusement Ambassador, reporting to the FEC Operations Senior Manager, Player One Amusement Group. This position is based at the Fantasy Fair Games Room located at Woodbine Mall, 500 Rexdale Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6K5. This is an hourly role and you will be expected to work a variable schedule which will include holidays, days, evenings and weekends Monday to Sunday.
In this role, you will provide exceptional guest service and maintain the operation of the Fantasy Fair Games Room, as a cashier and arcade ambassador.
- Provide exceptional and friendly guest service
- Obtain payment for playcard purchases in the form of cash, debit and credit
- Balancing cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of work shift
- Completing weekly cash deposits
- Maintain cash out operations by following policies and procedures
- Upsell playcards to maximize guest service
- Redeem prizes for guests at the Redemption counter and obtain e-tickets as payment
- Maintaining redemption operations by following policies and procedures
- Restocking of merchandise
- Address and rectify guest complaints and concerns
- Assist in maintaining presentation and working condition of the facility including its games, redemption counter, office,etc.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels of supplies for the facility including the redemption counter, game area, office, staff washrooms, etc.
- Exceed the facility’s cleanliness standards
- Perform weekly audits
- Work safely and honestly
- Arrive for work on time
- Adhere to the facility’s health and safety standards
- Adhere to P1AG’s Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Keep the facility impeccably clean; even picking up and disposing of debris that is not yours
- Be polite and courteous with Guests and fellow team members
- Take pride in your job
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available days (Monday to Friday)
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Display strong verbal communication skills
- Works well in busy environment
- Familiarity with point of sale systems will be considered an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.