Account Coordinator – Cineplex Media
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Account Coordinator, Cineplex Media, reporting directly to the Director, Sales Support, Cineplex Media. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Embraces fast paced environment supporting Sales team. Duties include preparation of multi-channel media contracts and proposals that support client campaign objectives;
- Compiles and balances weekly Sales reporting activity for assigned Account Managers
- Generates post campaign reports in a timely fashion
- Change agile, effective deadline manager, supports Account Managers with changing client needs
- Ensures all ad creative is delivered on time and to spec
- Works with Media production team and theatres to ensure concepts are executable in-theatre – or on represented networks
- Project manages in-theatre activations (sampling and kiosks) for assigned Account Manager(s)
- Co-supports client needs, following company policies and respecting legal requirements re: contests and promotional executions within Cineplex’s own and represented networks.
- Additional tasks as required
- A post-secondary education at the community college level
Skills & Experience:
The role requires a person who is extremely detail-oriented, accurate, organized, self-motivated, with an all-around positive attitude. The ideal candidate possesses both excellent listening, communication and organizational skills, can work effectively within a fast-paced environment, and will contribute to a supportive team environment.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a coordination or administrative capacity.
- Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-CRM, Office 365, Pivot tables, MS-Excel is required).
- Passion for internal and external customer service
- Love for the movie and entertainment industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a very high-pressure environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please